Become a Reseller
- Are you a maintenance company or an agent or a retailer of industrial products?
- Can you provide a qualified technical-commercial support for plant design?
- The experience acquired by COIL in decades of activity has allowed the development of various production lines to meet the needs of industrial and commercial construction.
- Fill out the form below to request information.
- We offers our expertise to those partners in need of subcontracting our industrial automatic doors business unit. Our doors are customized in order to meet the partner’s exact requirements for every specific type of project.
- We are manufacturer of all kind of automatic high speed doors and industrial doors, including technical maintenance service.
- Our company expects cooperation with foreign partners under subcontracting agreement. High level of synergies and contacts with different suppliers thanks to over 55 years of experience in the market.
- Type of Role: the company is looking for final or intermediate industrial doors suppliers in need of subcontracting a process or the manufacture of doors. Also, architecture studios and construction companies are suitable partners. The company is willing to cooperate under subcontracting agreement with any sector.
- Languages Spoken: English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Contact Person: Mrs. Cristina Miraglia
- Public e-mail: email@example.com
Techincal Salesman/ Sales AgentRef. 2007
- Technical Salesmen to join our National Sales team headquartered in RHO Milan – Italy.
- Depending on location, the individual may work from home or out of the COIL office. Working with both new and existing customers, the individual will promote the company’s products, tailor solutions to the customer’s needs and develop relationships. This is a salary based + commission position with a bonus package. Candidates should be motivated to meet and exceed goals. COIL is a customer focused company and applicant must have an attitude to do whatever it takes to meet customer deadlines.
- Responsibilities: Develop new and cultivate existing customer relationships in different industries; Gather scope information via phone calls, web conferences, and/or site visits as required. Provide technical guidance as needed and further develop solutions with customers. Work with Sales Department to determine quotation format, pricing strategy, and how to present to the customer. Review and package technical quotations prior to sending to the customer. Set-up and participate in conference calls to present quotations and solutions to customers. Continually analyze and improve QMS processes, procedures, flow charts, and forms. Manage and prioritize multiple projects and opportunities. Entertain and meet with clients to build relationships. Ability to work in industrial and manufacturing environments while maintaining proper safety protocols.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in team in a fast paced dynamic and fluid environment.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to follow and enhance processes and procedures.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Windows, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Individual should be self-motivated and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Management, Marketing, Engineering or related discipline
- 0-5+ years of Sales experience in industrial and manufacturing environments
MISA AUTOMAZIONE SRL
Via Risorgimento, 54 – 20017 RHO (Milano)
R.E.A. 1250980 Reg.Imprese di Milano | Cod.Fisc. e Partita IVA 08845130155
Phone: +39 02 356.51.57
Fax: +39 02 356. 14.10
Office Time: 9:00 – 18:00 M-F