- Framework made of solid welded steel sections, hot-dip zinc plated and of twin-linked mobile trusses sliding on tracks with 160 mm dia. steel wheels running on double water/dust resistant ball bearings.
- Wheel safety steel hoods
- Flexible curtain made of tough fabric, double coated with self-extinguishing Class 2 fire Class, with installed weight of 0,9 Kg/square meter, and reinforcing patches on the most hard wearing positions.
- Non shearing, zinc plated pantographs
- Zinc plated 8.8 fastening bolts
- Curtain tensioning and dual layer splicing strip system with double layer wear resistant patches and 350 Kg tear strength. Continuous ligatures are installed on truss positions subject to highest tension.
- Pillars of suitable size according to installation side conditions
- Bundling capacity guaranteed for 70% of side shelter length
- Frame pulling system by means of solid steel rods and mud hooks inside the shelter to avoid dangerous stumbling blocks
- Front closing by means of curtains strengthened by steel sections with 1000 mm spacing, linked to a winch by a tension chain. Optional floor latches for curtain part opening are available.