Always ready for operation even in the most difficult environmental conditions
Door control unit with integrated frequency converter now available for COIL industrial and commercial high speed doors.
Thanks to a fully integrated frequency converter with power output stage can gently control the door with variable opening and closing speeds. The COIL control system is combined with an asynchronous motor with a power up to 1,5 kW and a 230 V supply.
In addition to controlling the motor that drives the door the control can be used for the following tasks:
- Positioning the door at and between its final positions (open, close and intermediate positions)
- to run at different speeds (integrated frequency converter)
- security sensors on the door (e.g. safety edge monitoring)
- additional safety equipment on the door (e.g. photo eyes or radar)
- door control systems (eg chain, radio receivers, radar, radio controlled buttons)
- emergency stop controls
- Electronically protected 24V low-voltage power supply for sensors and control devices
- 230 V power supply to external units
- Control of application-specific outputs (such as PLC output for door position status)
- Output of diagnostic messages
- Smooth starting and braking of the PVC mantle, offers maximum protection to the mechanical components of the door and a long product life cycle
- Easy use due to extensive pre-settings for the operation of the industrial door
- Clearly visible diagnostic integrated display
- Slots for additional modules
- Conformity to latest standards (TÜV, CE)
- 24 V safety low voltage according to EN 60335-1
- Slots for 2 channel radio
- Mechanical limit switch operation
- Incl. CEE plug as main switch
- Up to 16 digital inputs and 2 relay outputs
- Can be programmed for further customization of operating speeds
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 182 x 328 x 102 mm
- Housing Plastic
- Power supply 230 VAC +/-10% / 50-60 Hz,
- Power consumption maximum of 30 W fully equipped
- Operation frequencies 6-200 Hz (separate adjustable frequency ramps for all door operating modes)
- Control voltage / 24 VDC, safe
- Supply external devices 24 VDC / 500 mA, short-circuit-proof
- Drive output for drives up to 1.5kW at 230 V
- Temperature range Operation -20°C up to 50°C
- Humidity up to 95%, not condensing
- Noise emission < 20 dB (A)
- Protection type IP54 (in the housing)
- Protection class Protection class I
- Weight approx. 5 kg
- Standard Conformity:
- Doors EN 12453 / EN 12978
- Voltage EN 60335 / EN 60335-1
- EMC EN 50081 / EN 50082
- Approval: TÜV Type examination
On the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the company, COIL decided to join the project “The wood of memories”, a memory for life in the Groane Park.
A small gesture towards protecting the environment in which the company has been rooted for 60 years.
We want less pollution in our planet and we use clean energy from renewable sources. The energy used by COIL is certified by renewable sources supplied by RePower.
COIL on Pole Position TV, a trasmission of Business24 COIL on Pole Position TV. In the episode, broadcasted January 31, 2018 at 21:30 on Digital terrestrial channel 84, Marco Miraglia explains and shows the production activity, which began in June 1959 from the...